Only Lyon - Туризм и Конгрессы

Religious heritage

Temple du Change

Temple du Change ©
Temple du Change © www.templeduchange.fr
Temple du Change © www.templeduchange.fr
Temple du Change ©
Built from 1748 to 1750 by architect Jean-Baptiste Roche, though the plans and elevations were provided by Soufflot. The Loge du Change was used by traders in Lyon until the Revolution and then abandoned. It was handed over to the Protestants in 1803.
L’orgue date de 1858, 8 jeux sur un clavier de 54 notes et pédale en tirasse de 18 notes.

Контактные данные

2 Rue de la Loge 69005 Lyon 5ème

Тел. : 04 78 34 16 85

Часы открытия

Throughout the year : every Saturday.

Бронирование

Powered by Logo pilgo

Map
gmap
Lyon City Card Необходимый культурный и туристический пропуск, чтобы максимально эффективно воспользоваться пребыванием в Лионе !
Экскурсии Не упустите возможность увидеть самые красивые обязательные и необычные места Лиона !