Only Lyon - Туризм и Конгрессы

Historic monuments

The courthouse with 24 columns

Le Palais de Justice des 24 Colonnes ©
Le Palais de Justice des 24 Colonnes ©
This Palais de Justice in Vieux-Lyon was built in 1835 by Louis-Pierre Baltard, featuring 24 Corinthian columns along the frontage. This frontage was entirely renovated from 2010 to 2012. The Court of Appeal and the Criminal Court are still based there.
The lobby is a huge hall (625m2) under a 17m high arch. Commemorative plaque was unveiled in 2010 in honour of the late Dr Edmond Locard (1877-1966). A coroner, student at Lacassagne, is considered one of the pioneers of forensic science in the police. It was here that he created the first labratory in the courthouse in 1910.

Контактные данные

rue du Palais de Justice / rue de la Bombarde 69005 Lyon 5ème

Тел. : 04 72 77 30 30

Бронирование

Powered by Logo pilgo

Map
gmap
Lyon City Card Необходимый культурный и туристический пропуск, чтобы максимально эффективно воспользоваться пребыванием в Лионе !
Экскурсии Не упустите возможность увидеть самые красивые обязательные и необычные места Лиона !