Only Lyon - Туризм и Конгрессы

Historic monuments

Les Subsistances

Les Subsistances ©
At the start of the 17th c., the Order of the Visitation occupied the Couvent Sainte Marie des Chaînes. This convent was taken over by the Army in 1807 and converted in 1841 to make bread until 1995 and to roast coffee until 1960.
The only vestige, the bakery, was transformed into a 120-seat venue, renovated from 1999 to 2001 by Denis Eyraud. The School of Fine Arts has been established there since March 2007.

Контактные данные

8 bis quai Saint Vincent 69001 Lyon 1er

Тел. : 04 78 30 37 24

Часы открытия

From 08/22/11 to 07/20/12 : open daily from 12.30 PM to 6.30 PM except on Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays.

Бронирование

Powered by Logo pilgo

Map
gmap
Lyon City Card Необходимый культурный и туристический пропуск, чтобы максимально эффективно воспользоваться пребыванием в Лионе !
Экскурсии Не упустите возможность увидеть самые красивые обязательные и необычные места Лиона !